Tuesday, March 24, 2009

children's clothesline consignment sale

I hesitate to even share this. I fear finding myself in that scene from Serendipity where Kate Beckinsale and John Cusack attempt to claim the same cashmere glove. I quiver at the thought of distracting you with some “is that baby burberry over there??” comment to more closely examine an adorable summer dress I know would show off my daughter’s chubtastic legs. Yet, I cannot keep a good thing to myself. So, sorry Terri, I have to share the sale.

What: The Children’s Clothesline Consignment Sale
Where: First Congregational Church - Riley Hall 515 Hanover Street, Hanover, MA
When: March 28th, 2009, 8:00 – 4:00, Half Price Sale 2:00 – 4:00

More Information: http://www.thechildrensclothesline.com/

I'll be there. Will you???

No comments:

Post a Comment