Thursday, March 5, 2009

"Swish, Swish"

Could it be? I am the LAST person to send along fashion finds, but here is one worthy of sharing!

This looks very much like last year's coveted by many "swish swish." Wear it as shown, tie it in front, wrap it like a ballet sweater, tie it behind like a bolero or as the name implies "swish" it over your shoulders. Awesome, versatile, amazing sweater found and worn first by the one and only Auntie k.

I have it in ruby and it will be might hard to say no to this pretty light grey for spring.
























Banana Republic Swish Swish

49.99 for light gray heather
59.99 for versatile black

3 comments:

  1. I really like this. Ordering. Thanks for swish tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man! And I just used up my monthly portion of the budget to purchase Sesame Street Live Tickets!

    ReplyDelete